ZoomerMedia Limited – ZoomerShow TORONTO 2022
Contest Rules & Regulations
A Royal Irish Coach Tour for 2 to Ireland – 8-Day First Class Irish Twist!
The “A Royal Irish Coach Tour for 2 to Ireland – 8-Day First Class Irish Twist!”
contest 2022 (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Royal Irish Tours.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this contest or win the Prize.
- Contest commences on October 29th at 10:01am (EST) and closes on October 30th, 2022 at 5:00pm (EST) (the “Contest Period”).
- All entries must be received on or before 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, on October 30th, 2022.
- Entries submitted through fraudulent means or in any way tampered with, incorrect, unclear, forged, mutilated, illegible, indecipherable or mechanically reproduced may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ZoomerMedia Limited.
- ZoomerMedia Limited is not responsible for entries lost, late, misdirected, illegible or delayed for any reason.
- To enter and be eligible to win you must be 21 years of age or older, a permanent resident of Ontario, of the age of majority in the province or territory at which you reside at the time of entry, and not an employee of, a member of the immediate family of, or domiciled with an employee or Board member of any division of ZoomerMedia Limited, Royal Irish Tours, Tourism Ireland, or an employee or Board member of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies.
- This contest is not open to residents outside of Ontario.
HOW TO ENTER
- When in attendance at the ZoomerShow Toronto 2022, between the days of October 29 between 10 am and 5 pm Eastern Standard Time, and/or Sunday October 30 between 11 am and 5 pm Eastern Standard Time, you may fill out a brief ZoomerShow Attendee Survey, dedicated to the contest.
- Entries that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- All entries shall become the property of ZoomerMedia Limited. ZoomerMedia Limited shall not be responsible for entries lost, misdirected or delayed. Entries received by any other method (phone, fax, courier, e-mail or dropped off in person) will not be accepted.
- This Grand Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. This Grand Prize may not be sold, redeemed for cash, combined with any other promotion, exchanged for a different trip or for different departure/arrival dates or cities, once confirmed. It is non-transferrable.
Prize is A Royal Irish Coach Tour for 2 to Ireland – 8-Day First Class Irish Twist!
- Valued at approx. $5,000 inclusive of applicable taxes.
- Prize includes RIT’s 8-day Irish Twist coach tour and must be booked by March 31, 2023, or the prize is forfeited.
- The value of the prize is based on the published brochure fare.
- 8 day, 7 night Irish Twist First Class Coach Tour, which includes:
- 7 nights in 4 star hotels, including breakfast daily
- Touring by luxury coach with a drive and a guide
- 3 table d’hote evening meals
- Dinner & entertainment at a traditional Irish farmhouse
- Admission to many attractions including Cahir Castle, the Irish National Stud & Dunbrody Famine Ship
- Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
PRIZE SELECTION/JUDGING CRITERIA
- Draw Date: within 2 – 8 weeks of the ZoomerShow Toronto 2022 close.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- The selected entrant will be notified by e-mail or by telephone within 2 – 8 weeks of the ZoomerShow Toronto 2022. The winner will have until end of day Thursday December 15th of 2022, to confirm receipt of the Grand Prize notification & acceptance of the Grand Prize by the stated deadline. If no consent form is signed and returned to the sender (of ZoomerMedia Limited ), this means the winner forfeits the Grand Prize and the Grand Prize will then be awarded to an alternate winner selected by random draw from all remaining eligible entries. Winner must visit the ZoomerMedia Limited offices in person to sign the acceptance form for this grand prize.
- The decisions of the contest judges are final. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eligible winner of the prize must sign a declaration and release form releasing Royal Irish Tours, Tourism Ireland and ZoomerMedia Limited from any liability arising from the acceptance of the prize and confirming compliance with contest rules
- Companion must also sign this form, and return a release form prior to travel. If the winner’s travel companion is not of age of majority at the time the prize is awarded, winner must provide confirmation, satisfactory to ZoomerMedia Limited, that companion has the consent of the companion’s parents or legal guardian to accompany the winner as well as a release form signed by companion’s parents or legal guardian. If companion, or parents or legal guardian, does not sign and return the release form prior to travel, companion will not be permitted to travel and no compensation or prize substitution will be awarded.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law. Chances of winning are solely dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and participation in the contest indicates acceptance of all contest rules and regulations.
- In the event the winner and/or winner’s travel companion is/are not eligible/able to travel on the dates selected, the prize will be forfeited, no substitution or transfer of the Grand Prize may be permitted and the Grand Prize value will not be given to winner or winner’s travel companion. Dates of departure and return are subject to change. In the event the Grand Prize is not available for any reason outside the control of ZoomerMedia Limited and/or Royal Irish Tours annd Tourism Ireland, no substitution or compensation will be provided.
- As always, when travelling outside North America, all required immunization to travel to selected region is the sole responsibility of the contest winner(s). Consult with your family healthcare practitioner before you travel and you may also visit this site for more information www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/tmp-pmv/index-eng.php
- It is the sole responsibility of the winner and travel companion to have valid travel documents (i.e., valid photo identification, passport, legally allowed to enter all countries on the itinerary etc. Any other documents, if required, such as Visa or vaccinations, are also the responsibility of the winner & travel companion) prior to departure or prize will be forfeited. Winner and companion are solely responsible for obtaining and/or renewing travel documents in order to travel. ZoomerMedia Limited assumes no liability for ensuring winner and/or travel companion are eligible/able to travel.
- Winner and travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary
- Travel Protection for winner and travel companion, both out of the country Emergency Medical Coverage and Cancellation & Interruption insurance are not provided with this prize, and are the sole responsibility of the winner and travel companion.
- By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image on videotape for publicity purposes in all ZoomerMedia Limited media outlets, as well as Royal Irish Tours and Tourism Ireland without payment or compensation.
- ZoomerMedia Limited and Royal Irish Tours and Tourism Ireland accept no liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this contest or the prize.
- In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must sign and return a standard declaration and release form confirming compliance with Contest Rules and Regulations, consenting to the use, without further compensation, of winner’s name, address (city only) and photograph(s) in any Contest-related publicity and releasing ZoomerMedia Limited, Royal Irish Tours and Tourism Ireland and their respective agencies, affiliates, parent(s), subsidiaries, agents, advertising and promotion agencies and anyone else involved in the development, production or handling of the Contest and their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns from all liability arising in connection with the Contest or the acceptance, use or redemption of the prize as awarded.
- The declaration and release must be returned to ZoomerMedia Limited by end of day, Thursday December 15th, 2023.
- If this contest permits entries to be received via e-mail or Internet, no responsibility will be taken for any failure of the website during the promotion or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, on-line or Internet entry to be received by ZoomerMedia Limited on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. ZoomerMedia Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Internet portion of this contest should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of ZoomerMedia Limited corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made ZoomerMedia Limited reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
- By entering, all entrants agree to adhere to, and abide by, these Contest Rules and Regulations. The decisions of ZoomerMedia Limited with respect to any Contest matter are final.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and bylaws.
- For more winner information, please contact Ahmed Mutaher, Operations Manager, ZoomerMedia Limited, ZoomerShows Division, by phone at 416-607-7735 or by email at [email protected]
- The prize must be booked by March 31, 2023, or the prize will be forfeited.